Saturday, 4 November 2017
08:00 : Welcome
08:30 : Warming up
09:00 - 14:00 : Round Robin
14:20 - 17:00 : Finals
17:30 : Medal Ceremony & Drinks (in the venue)
18:00 - 20:30 : Dinner
Bus 22 or 17
Tram 2 or 6
There is car parking available (Generaal Legrellelaan)
The tournament will be held in accordance with the FINA regulations, except for the playing time and number of periods. Our official Belgian referees welcome your fair play.
We will play on two fields as much as possible within the given time frame. We advise to do your warm-up in the small pool.
The official registration is done on club level, and not by individual teams. Just let us know by email how many teams will participate. Please enter your team captain’s name in the appropriate box during registration.
Medals will be granted to the winner, the second and the third in every level. This will be done directly after the finals in the venue.
- There will be a free lunch package from the organisation.
- The games schedule will be provided at the registration.
- We have a strict timeframe for the game schedules! Please make sure everyone is present at the start of the games.
- You must present your participant’s badge when entering the swimming pool.
- Tournament check-in will be done on Saturday morning, at the tournament desk in the venue.
- Supporters are wellcome, and can watch the games from the tribunes upstairs.We Belgians love food, so we extend the tournament with a joint water polo dinner. The perfect moment to chat with the other teams and to share your latest achievements. And we have something special in mind as we have a reason to celebrate …
We Belgians love food, so we extend the tournament with a joint water polo dinner. The perfect moment to chat with the other teams and to share your latest achievements. And we have something special in mind as we have a reason to celebrate …
The dinner will take place at the swimming pool directly after the medals ceremony. It is an early dinner, so you will still have enough time to get ready for the party!
The dinner is included in the tournament fee for all registered players!
Partners and friends are more than welcome too! Just ask your friends to register seperately on this website as visitor, than they can add the dinner to their registration.
Take full advantage of the tournament spirit and join our social events.
The Brilliant Party:
On Saturday night, we have a unique location and the best DJs. Click for more
The Sunday Brunch
Start your lazy Sunday with an extensive brunch buffet. Click for more
Guided City Tour
Discover the Belle Epoque in Zurenborg, with massive Art Nouveau and Eclectic Architecture Click for more