Saturday 2 November
08:00 - 08:30 : Accreditation
09:00 - 13:00 : Pool play
14:00 - 18:00 : Knockouts
18:00 - 20:00 : Dinner
Gym TC Schoten
Alice Nahonlei 2
Bus 610 from Rooseveltplaats - Stop A. Nahonlei
There is plenty of parking space for vehicles
If you expect to have problems reaching the squash centre by car or public transport on the tournament day, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assess how many people will be affected and we’ll look for a solution.
Level A - Even Better
Level B - Above Average
Level C - Recreational
Level D - Beginners
- We shall play according to the rules of the World Squash Federation
- We shall play in pools and then knockout
- Players will play at least 3 matches
- Players will also be required to referee matches
- Men and women will play together
Medals will be granted to the top 3 at each level at the start of the squash dinner.
- Sweets, bananas and water will be available at the help desk for free.
- Squash balls will be provided by the organisation.
- There is a racket shop at the venue.
- Please inform the tournament desk and the photographer if you do not want to have photos taken and/or your name published (online).
We invite you to join the squash group dinner at the squash venue. It will take place right after the tournament. An Italian style buffet will be served followed by a duet of bavarois. Some vegetarian dishes will be included.
Dinner 18:00 - 20:00
If you would like to join us for the tournament dinner, do not forget to add the option to your registration.
Partners and friends will be more than welcome too! Please ask them to register on this website as a supporter, then they can add the dinner to their registration.